Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Inhale Exhale
@OsisNie, For the record I personally believe you are doing a good job with translating. However, for the sake of my heart and the hearts of everyone else, can you please, for the love of god, HURRY THE F UP AND RELEASE THAT NEXT CHAPTER ASAP PLEASE?! I CAN'T TAKE IT MUCH LONGER!!!

Dex-chan lover
... Come on author... Be a friend of the people.

Guy jumped in, he stop the mom from.hurting her, but got hurt, someone came with the cops, the girl is sitting next to him at the hospital.

This is a suitable ending... Please do not kill her off, we need that smile.

Power Uploader
Inhale Exhale
@OsisNie, For the record I personally believe you are doing a good job with translating. However, for the sake of my heart and the hearts of everyone else, can you please, for the love of god, HURRY THE F UP AND RELEASE THAT NEXT CHAPTER ASAP PLEASE?! I CAN'T TAKE IT MUCH LONGER!!!
Brother, I'm sorry to say that I released this chapter less than an hour after the author uploaded it to their twitter. I'm in the same waiting boat as the rest of ya.

Let me guess what happen next:
So she got in coma for x time and wake up and found her boy friend sit next to her and happy end
another thing that I guess:
The girl survive but the boy die bad end

Dex-chan lover
if the story is going how I think its gonna go its that the MC took the hit for the FMC then FMC screamed and some bystanders came and call the police and the mom got arrested and the MC was taken to the hospital

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET THESE 2 THE HAPPIEST ENDING

Dex-chan lover
This is it, author-san. The tipping point, the end of the road, the last stop, the event horizon. You have to make a choice now between two paths, and there is no way to choose a third option. You either devastate the readers, or you give them a joyful conclusion. No one can force you to choose one way or the other, but irregardless of whatever path you decide to walk down may your Lord bless you and give you the strength to finish what you have started.

Users who are viewing this thread