Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
Okay, happy ending, marked as completed and never touching this again so as to not ruin the image I have from this ending, yep, been a pleasure.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating <3

I'm just gonna mark this as complete and turn notifications off. Yaknow because its done ... °~°

Dex-chan lover
Calm before the storm it is. After all, the fucked up version is still not over.

Dex-chan lover
Good.
Now stay that way.

And author-kun I know what you're going to do on your silly fanbox.

Dex-chan lover
Need an extra chapter with them pushing a baby stroller together, happily holding hands.
Then another with grandkids.

Dex-chan lover
Saying this is a good ending implying that there's a bad ending somewhere(or as a bonus chapter)
honestly I can see this author posting a bad ending, but fortunately if he does we know that the goods ending is the real one and the baddest one is a what if

Group Leader
rip it’s over 😭 i would never have guessed what looked more like a personal fetish manga would turn out to be like this

For all the kicking a screaming in the comments of each chapter, preparing for the doom and gloom, this was pretty straight forward happy end stuff.

From the author's other work, there didn't even seem to be much reason to suspect a heavy bad ending - not to say there's not going to be an alternative one now like everyone expects now.
Oh my god yes!
I actually took the time to check other stuff the author did, too, and I couldn't see why people were so worried either. I was thinking maybe I was missing something since no one else was pointing it out, but I'm glad I was not the only one in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread