Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de

Fed-Kun's army
She never came back? Her mom probably caught on and threw her down a basement so she cant snitch on her to child services. Or maybe she got kidnapped and gang raped idk.

NOO WHAT, what the hell happened at least give some closure what happened to her?? She was getting better just to disappear like that? don’t tell me her parents legit trapped her or killed her brooo noooo

She never came back? Her mom probably caught on and threw her down a basement so she cant snitch on her to child services. Or maybe she got kidnapped and gang raped idk.
probably her parents but fuckkk man i hoped they ended up together with a good ending but this twist had me mad bri

Oh well, I didn't grasp how much i was getting invested in the story till' i saw the "and she never came back" and audibly shrieked a "NOOO!" with such a high note that i wonder how my vocal chords are still intact...uugh, i'll be back next week, hopefully with a little less suffering

Surely its a bait, right? Surely protagonist-kun is going to find her, right? copecopecopecopecope

author says is not over. also, i checked previous works from him and, even if this is his first serious work, they all end on a happy ending so let's wait and see

The latest chapter is just painful to read. Isn't there any way to give her scumbag parents what's coming to them without having her taken away from the protagonist?

Dex-chan lover
I love the absolute turnaround this series got, and you can see the engagement so clearly through the amount of comments per chapter alone. Personally, I cant wait to see the conclusion of this and hope people can look past the initial chapters to see this story to the end as well

Maybe the protagonist could convince his parents to take her or something after her abusive parents lose custody of her. I really don't know how all that works here, much less in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread