Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai R18 - Ch. 11 - [After chapter 26]

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ so she lost her virginity to her own mom forcing a dildo on her...

And people still think this author is to be trusted?

Dex-chan lover
I just want some happiness 'cuz I can't accept that the end will be 100 times worse

Dex-chan lover
i dont understand why people are saying they hate the author over this. i have seen other stories where this type of thing is played out over chapters. the author is just giving glimpses into the abuse that she is going through as supplemental material to the main manga. i seriously doubt that this is being made for people to get their rocks off to so what is the issue? it seems like the author wants you to hate her family more so that the manga itself can feel more cathartic as we see her being given some hope and light to get away from her situation.
People act this way to show that they are a good person and feel better about themselves, in reality most of them don't really care

Fed-Kun's army
After I saw that trigger warning I really expected something extremely graphic or shocking.
Guess my skin is too thickened after being on the internet for over 20 years.
Yeah... its still fucked up, but not even in the middle of most fucked up things we got from japan.
But people are going to be thin skinned more and more in every single site, so we cant expect much lol.

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting out and out rape, so while still horrendous, I guess its not AS BAD.

If at all possible, could you grab any translations of the comments on the fanboxes? I wanna know if them over there are reacting in a similar manner.

Dex-chan lover
Is it bad that this feels tame to me? Like man, I was expecting to see Hatoba Tsugu fanart levels of messed up... I guess that's what I get considering the vtuber I follow are people like Mazono Akira, which lead to me discovering there are fascinating "conventions" for extreme S&M in Japan...

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting out and out rape, so while still horrendous, I guess its not AS BAD.

If at all possible, could you grab any translations of the comments on the fanboxes? I wanna know if them over there are reacting in a similar manner.
Sorry, this isn't rape?

Dex-chan lover
Coulda worded it better, but I was more thinking "As bad as this is, at least there's no chance of pregnancy."

I was expecting the absolute worst thing imaginable given the reactions people were having.
No such thing, our imaginations can always go deeper.

Users who are viewing this thread