677f41b3-7776-42f0-81e2-edced6973971
Alraisen Supporter Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 323 Jul 27, 2020 #3 Oh, God- I-I am in love with a fictional character again. I wonder, if I think about Osaka a lot, will she visit in me in my dreams?
Oh, God- I-I am in love with a fictional character again. I wonder, if I think about Osaka a lot, will she visit in me in my dreams?
malagigi_encantatore Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 21, 2019 Messages 1,499 Feb 13, 2021 #4 My favorite reaction to this chapter (the dog poop thing) is this: https://youtu.be/eEzsAF1g7i4 that said, every Mitch Hedberg routine works for Osaka.
My favorite reaction to this chapter (the dog poop thing) is this: https://youtu.be/eEzsAF1g7i4 that said, every Mitch Hedberg routine works for Osaka.
StrawberryDesign Group Leader Joined May 22, 2020 Messages 19 Feb 26, 2021 #5 Here is the link to a zip file which contains all of volume 2, as well as translation notes that were too detailed to fit in here!
Here is the link to a zip file which contains all of volume 2, as well as translation notes that were too detailed to fit in here!
LupusVir Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 2,092 Feb 28, 2025 #6 The new girl is like a better Tomo.