Azumi - Vol. 40 Ch. 290 - The Last Farewell

Thank you for translating. Man, Azumi is so strong... she gave up a life of happiness and the person she loved. I wonder how this is going to end though :( hope she doesn't get used. For some reason Tenkai gives off bad vibes.

@Happy Scans + @ Guren no Heya Kara Thank you so much for your hard work in translating, editing, scanlating and publishing this series! In the past few years so many groups have fizzled out or decided to call it quits. However, WSJ titles aren't the only good manga out there and I would never found out about "Azumi" if it weren't for you guys. So, thank you very much for your enduring and endearing efforts!

youd think if she wont ever learn to take decisive action, shed at least learn what a penis feels like but no

Dex-chan lover
Azumi ain't preventing wars by killing baddies, she's preventing war by not settling down.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much to the group for scanlating (translating, cleaning, typesetting, redrawing, etc.) this series. The whole journey of Azumi is a blast, and reading this volume in particular has been a very dear experience for me.

Dex-chan lover
An uncharacteristically positive end to an Azumi arc. But the bad guy lives. And the young Tokugawa doesn't seem convinced by Azumi. And the "good guy" doesn't sound like he really learned his lesson to keep his head down.

This might still turn around and end badly ^^; But for now I guess it's to be enjoyed.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyoro
Taking into account 1) the series we're dealing with and 2) 3 whole Chekhov's guns that you pointed out, I'd say it's certain bad things are going to follow. Only uncertainty I've got is if there will be other stuff going on before then, how they'll go off, and whether or not they'll all go off at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread