Azumi - Vol. 40 Ch. 290 - The Last Farewell

Fed-Kun's army
Since this series ends at ch350 seems like we're gonna be getting a final arc now.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, the end is in sight. I want to say settling down with Takenobu would have been her last chance at happiness, but maybe it was impossible.

Fed-Kun's army
I get that Tenkai is doing what he needs to, but still fuck him. He's probably already making plans to off Azumi when he's done with her. Her best option of survival is to just run away from all of it.

Damn man, I think Azumi is going to break away from Tenkai and start to find her own path. Atleast that’s what I hope before he offs her

Dex-chan lover
@Yammyrams this was the best deal she has been offered, i don't think she will leave Tenkai, she is committed to this path, and Tenkai so far has keep his word of trying to keep the peace.

I think you are forgetting azumi 2 sequel that has 13 volumes and on going, so it's unlikely azumi would just rip here.

Double-page supporter
Everyone is doing all they can to win her over, and even Chiyozo was surprised she was walking away. I was worried Saru was going to kill Takenobu for a minute there. First sculptor guy and then Takenobu. I know the relationships won’t get far, but I hope she has more happy days to fuel her until the day she doesn’t choose the mantle.

Thanks for the chapters and dedication!

What a great chapter, and arc.

There are many things I could say, but if I could only say one, it's that I think Azumi has finally fully committed to never be happy. It really could not get better than this. A man she loved, that was also a cherished leader that she greatly respected, someone he could see as an equal, the sister was earnestly in on it too, a great future filled with happiness; but she let it go.

If this does not break her resolution to spend the rest of days killing, nothing will.

Very good arc! Bad guy is still alive unfortunately, I doubt this is the last time we’ll see him.

Users who are viewing this thread