Azumi - Vol. 41 Ch. 293 - Light, Sad Rain

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck man. The moment I read the title I knew what was going to happen. This sucks, I doubt Azumi would have even needed his sword. He just wanted to guarantee her survival.

Dex-chan lover
nooooo 😭😭😭 azumi deserves ppl in her life that will staaaay

Dex-chan lover
When someone on Azumi's side dies, it's always this thought, "What a way to die". RIP Chiyozo, he has been the most competent fighter in Azumi's side even though the guy's deaf.

this was the chapter I knew was coming.....probably one of my fav characters of the manga 😪😔

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOO!! There was not flag!!! None at alllll!!!! He is her little brother!!!! WHYYYYYYY!!!?????

TBF he asked for it by being loyal, dependable, and a positive presence in Azumi's life. RIP.

Looks like my man Toby's the last man standing.

man, not like this. i know chiyozo will die eventually. but this is too eazy for someone who can par with azumi swordmanship. this just too sad

Another batch! I don't say it enough, but thanks Happy Scans & Guren no Heya Kara

Double-page supporter
Chiyozo deserved to be by Azumi’s side until the end. Their pure bond was so refreshing in a manga riddled with manipulation and lies. I loved that he was bulletproof to anyone’s nonsense and formality too. One frown from Azumi and he was done with you. I’m going to miss him.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck, saw the number of comments on the new chapters and figured some shit went down.After a long run of death flags he finally ded.Feels bad for azumi.

Users who are viewing this thread