Azumi

Dex-chan lover
There's just something relaxing about this manga. You don't really need to worry - first all the good guys die, then Azumi gets captured for a bit, then she kills everyone. Repeat. There's point worrying yourself over whether some bad guy will get away or whether a good one will survive - everything always follows a familiar pattern.

Group Leader
wow i really like this manga so much azumi has changing now around vol.6..

Dex-chan lover
Oh wait, this is Korean?

Never noticed until just now.

Thing says Japanese, but the flag is clearly the Korean flag...that's a little confusing.

@Lithe
late response, but that was probably a cache bug with mangadex. this manga is definitely Japanese.

v1m

Man, the arc with the proto Christians sure is dark…religion is a hell of a drug.

This is great manga, i liked it.
Is this manga bi-weekly or monthly?

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Just binge-read 12 volumes. I guess I'm a bit of a fan. Action scenes are fluid, characters are memorable, situations are desperate and are resolved without asspulls or powerups. I didn't like the overly campy villains at first but the shifts in tone have grown on me. It would be nice if everyone wasn't dying or going mad (and then dying) all the time, but at least none of the extended cast get stale.

Dex-chan lover
There's some casual nudity and rape but it's not "ecchi" in any thematic/genre sense.

Here for read raw, you must download when finish extract with winrar or zip (its ok i verify for the free) : https://dlraw.net/%E3%83%80%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3%E3%83%AD%E3%83%BC%E3%83%89/%E3%81%82%E3%81%9A%E3%81%BF/

Chef d'oeuvre.

Masterpiece.

Heavy content, not only violence, gore or sexual but also emotional.

Skip the comments. Read it.

Make sure to read it all before judging it.

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read this but I want to say how impressed I am that the same group has stuck with this for 2.5 years and 275 chapters straight. I don't think you see that very much in scanlation.

Users who are viewing this thread