Azur Lane - Akagi² (Doujinshi) - Ch. 71.5 - Akagi40k feat. Akagi-chan, Enterprise, Deutschland, Wee Spee

Dex-chan lover
This is definitely referencing something much deeper in 40k lore then what I'm aware of...or something less obscure that I'm also not aware of...

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is definitely referencing something much deeper in 40k lore then what I'm aware of...or something less obscure that I'm aslo not aware of...
Yeah it's probably the Daemonculaba, you can look it up, it's pretty disgusting.
The funny thing is I uninstalled Azur Lane a few years back so I don't get that part of the comic.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's probably the Daemonculaba, you can look it up, it's pretty disgusting.
The funny thing is I uninstalled Azur Lane a few years back so I don't get that part of the comic.
I see.

The creation of the Daemonculaba began with the rounding up of Human females present on Medrengard as slaves. Once corralled, they were shackled naked within iron cages and force-fed special nutrients which caused their bodies to widen and bloat to grotesque proportions.

Next, the Hereteks known as Savage Morticians utilised surgical and chemical techniques as well as the sorcery of Chaos to radically alter the slaves' internal morphology and embed within their wombs the stolen Imperial Firsts gene-seed.

Once this "birthing-womb" was readied, an adolescent Human male drawn from Medrengard's slave population was sealed within through the use of a surgical procedure that was essentially a "reverse C-section."

Solar days later, the new Heretic Astartes candidate was reborn from the womb of the Daemonculaba lacking any skin. Provided they had not died from metabolic shock during the process, the candidate was inspected to see if he was physically worthy to be an Astartes.

If the candidate was not worthy to join the Iron Warriors because his body had horribly mutated during the transformation process, he was literally flushed through the sewers of Khalan-Ghol to die in the barren wastelands of Medrengard surrounding the fortress. In rare instances, the rejected mutants survived being cast out and ultimately banded together as the tribe of scavenger-hunters known as the "Unfleshed."

If the candidate passed the inspection, a new skin would be cross-stitched onto his body and his life as a Chaos Space Marine of the Iron Warriors would begin.

The skin used for a newborn Heretic Astartes of the Daemonculaba was harvested from the flayed bodies of Human slaves whose flesh had first been painfully stretched to the necessary proportions to fit the larger body of an Astartes before they were flayed alive.

The system could also use genetic material extracted from the corpses of Iron Warriors Heretic Astartes, which would then be implanted within the Daemonculaba and fed to the Astartes "child" rapidly maturing within.

As for the Daemonculaba themselves, if they happened to survive the birthing process, the nightmarish cycle would begin anew only solar days later until death from the birthing process finally brought release for the anguished women.

Akagi-chan better not see.

Fed-Kun's army
I see.

The creation of the Daemonculaba began with the rounding up of Human females present on Medrengard as slaves. Once corralled, they were shackled naked within iron cages and force-fed special nutrients which caused their bodies to widen and bloat to grotesque proportions.

Next, the Hereteks known as Savage Morticians utilised surgical and chemical techniques as well as the sorcery of Chaos to radically alter the slaves' internal morphology and embed within their wombs the stolen Imperial Firsts gene-seed.

Once this "birthing-womb" was readied, an adolescent Human male drawn from Medrengard's slave population was sealed within through the use of a surgical procedure that was essentially a "reverse C-section."

Solar days later, the new Heretic Astartes candidate was reborn from the womb of the Daemonculaba lacking any skin. Provided they had not died from metabolic shock during the process, the candidate was inspected to see if he was physically worthy to be an Astartes.

If the candidate was not worthy to join the Iron Warriors because his body had horribly mutated during the transformation process, he was literally flushed through the sewers of Khalan-Ghol to die in the barren wastelands of Medrengard surrounding the fortress. In rare instances, the rejected mutants survived being cast out and ultimately banded together as the tribe of scavenger-hunters known as the "Unfleshed."

If the candidate passed the inspection, a new skin would be cross-stitched onto his body and his life as a Chaos Space Marine of the Iron Warriors would begin.

The skin used for a newborn Heretic Astartes of the Daemonculaba was harvested from the flayed bodies of Human slaves whose flesh had first been painfully stretched to the necessary proportions to fit the larger body of an Astartes before they were flayed alive.

The system could also use genetic material extracted from the corpses of Iron Warriors Heretic Astartes, which would then be implanted within the Daemonculaba and fed to the Astartes "child" rapidly maturing within.

As for the Daemonculaba themselves, if they happened to survive the birthing process, the nightmarish cycle would begin anew only solar days later until death from the birthing process finally brought release for the anguished women.

I have upvoted your response but you have been downvoted in the god emperor's eyes

Dex-chan lover
I see.

958c0708f8ec552741513c9e85b1f30e.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread