Azur Lane Comic Anthology - Vol. 10 Ch. 6 - How To Wake Up A Tired Goddess

Vestal had to get close to ships to repair them.... what's the harm when a carrier needs to get close to the repair ship?

Dex-chan lover
The gay repair ship lol
Aka
Akashi is moar useful than u demmit
But kyut

NOOOO!! Honkai was already full of yuri! Not here too!!

@suzubelle True but Vestal can heal u w/ an amount bigger in a short time compared to Akashi where u have to w8 every 35 secs. Also I find it redundant to pair Akashi w/ Unicorn due to the reload buff not stacking so its better u pair vestal w/ unicorn so as not to waste the buffs.

Dex-chan lover
@hancea1996 95% of the content of this game and its related mangas is straight while the other 5% can only pass as yuri when you take out the context of it, why everybody is so traumatized?

@SkyVentus cuz yuri kinda contradicts the reason of the game, a waifu simulator mobile game w/ player self insert purpose. The player is there to connect w/ the waifu inside, not the player watching the waifus go fucc each other. But I guess its arguable for Honkai Impact since the game is more about raising ur girls and having them fight to save the world. There is no oathing system of sorts to have them be hitched w/ the player so having them go at each other is fine i guess. If the player wants hitching, its up to his imagination.

@hancea1996 "contradict the reason of the game"? People can make yuri pair if they want to, that is self insert too especially if they are self inserting as female commander. Did the dev ever say like "yea in this game the purpose is for you the bang all the waifus, you can't watch they bang each others."? You know if you don't like yuri then just simply say you don't like it, it is much easier to accept since I understand yuri is not everyone's taste and people like different things, instead of spewing stuffs like "it is not canon" or "not the reason of the game".
@SkyVentus the Azur Lane EN community have a very vocal minorities that seems to vehemently dislike everything yuri related. Like everytime a yuri post appears on the AL subreddit there would be mass downvoting with every comments in that post get downvoted.

Damn, even Vestal went down for the count. Seriously they should have some staff, or introduce another repair ship to assist Vestal.

The Xanthus-class repair ships: HMS Assistance, HMS Diligence ,USS Xanthus , USS Laertes and USS Dionysus are some ships also sisters.

Dex-chan lover
@hancea1996 huh, i think i get your point, guess i just dont fully understand the community yet, im part of those extra rare players that are more interested in the lore than the waifus so i dont feel nothing seeing them having those kind of relations.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, the game would benefit from A LOT more dedicated repair ships and secondary healer warships.

Even in the current state.

Users who are viewing this thread