Azur Lane Comic Anthology - Vol. 8 Ch. 12 - Zuikaku's Dish

Dex-chan lover
thanks for that reference @shooped
the only thing i can think for the cause of zuikaku's fainting was she ate a turkey and it's pure cannibalism of some sort since she's referred as one of the crane sisters lol

Dex-chan lover
I thought the joke is a little forced here, is Turkey meat really commonly put into hamburgers?

Dex-chan lover
@champbaka

Contrary to what @tehelgee asserts, ground turkey from multiple producers is found in almost every American grocery store, and burgers made with it are offered by many restaurants. (Enterprise in this story is from a nation plainly intended as an analogue of America.) When I eat a burger, it is either made of ground turkey or of some vegetarian meat-substitute.

Fed-Kun's army
Was anyone else getting déjà vu the moment Akashi showed up and declared it a cooking contest? I was expecting the food to be awful/rations instead too

Aggregator gang
Chapter featuring London is pretty rare. Hope to see her more.
Thank you for the upload!!

@Oeconomist I live in canada and use ground turkey/chicken/pork all the time to mix with ground beef in my homemade burger patties.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter just because of smiling zep. (and how she hates everything)
@lordharkon, the point is we American's would almost never ever use turkey over beef. But this was obvious done as a joke.
@Oeconomist, sorry and don't get offended now, but in Texas we don't fuck with turkey burgers outside women that are in their diets. Maybe you hail from a liberal state/city? Also OFC you can find turkey burgers in the market it sure as hell doesn't make it common. Also lol vegetarian substitute.
@suzubelle, she's a bird (even though shes a fucking ship/android) and some artists call her a turkey over a crane. (or I think that just might be her sister)

Dex-chan lover
Referencing the Great Marianas Turkey Shoot was genius. On the other hand, Enterprise should be disqualified for making a turkey burger when a regular burger was a viable option.

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation

Texas has many people with a strange and — Don't be offended now! — rather stupid belief that somehow by being Texans they represent America especially well, not withstanding that Texas wasn't involved in the founding, tried to quit the Union about 16 years after joining it, and threatened to quit again a few years ago. Meanwhile, there are plenty of people in Texas using ground turkey by choice, even if they receive sneers for doing so from some of those same strange and stupid people.

Users who are viewing this thread