Azur Lane: Queen's Orders - Vol. 2 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
Squit.

The fact that it actually amuses me bother me a bit. Anyway, thanks for the update!

Everytime I hear the name Bismarck I just want to listen to Sabaton song.

Thank you for putting so much thought into your translations! I appreciate it.

Dex-chan lover
Of course Bismarck wins, because German's Science is the world's best!

Dex-chan lover
The 556 story was great, she is a good girl who only wanted to protect her lord and sister. The real kicker is that 556 actually was in the battle that bis sunk at, but she was out of torpedos so couldn't help.

Dex-chan lover
they should have just asked another nation's flagship, like nyagato or enterprise

Thank you for going with the direct german word for U-556, it fits so much better and ties in with the real story so much better than "lord" or "aneki".
Also, I believe its "grossen Bruder", but I'm speaking from the 3 years of German I had 5 years ago, so idk if its right.

@kida
In that context it's grosser Bruder.
It would be e.g. ich gehe mit meinem großen Bruder einkaufen (I go shopping with my big brother).
The endings of German words are case sensitive.

Im a German native speaker.

Group Leader
@Saro2775
Thanks for the confirmation. My mother tongue is a weird German dialect so sometimes I get them wrong. Glad I got it right this time.
@Kida
Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks
It is Judeo-German. If you speak German and look up some Yiddish movies or something you will probably understand most of it.

Dex-chan lover
@Bloodnose welp....i don't either....especially the yiddish movies bit. stuff that's remotely jewish is practically impossible to find in indonesia.

TIL there is a word called Squit. I thought the translator typed it wrong and mispelled 'squirt'.

Users who are viewing this thread