Azur Lane: Queen's Orders - Vol. 3 Ch. 79

okay Yostar, we're nearing October here, and lots of new people with shiny Bismarcks and other assorted KMS ships you have there, that wouldn't be opposed with a new skin, or five..

Dex-chan lover
Iron Blood and Northen Parliament like bruh you insulting us?
BEST FACTIONS EVER LOL

Aggregator gang
@desuzarasu I dont think Yostar has much say over what skins are being produced/released, and even if they could, it takes months of planning before they're ever released. if ya want to request, take it up with manjuu/yongshi

then again they'll more likely go "HAHAHAHA Yamashiro go boing"

Jeez, I can't wait for the next chapter. Though I do want to see Elizabeth being punished for she is the main cause of this drama lol

Double-page supporter
Shikikan sure is a scumbag for leaving his girls alone like that. And yes I know he's in a coma but what kinda excuse is that.

Fed-Kun's army
Well with the amount of shipgirls and all kinds of personalities it is indeed no surprise. It’s like juggling chainsaws while balancing on a cord above a volcano filled with acid spitting piranha’s while monkeys shoot lazers towards you on the moon

the queen opened the meeting with a bang, the Germans and the Russians were impressed let's see how they manage, America remains neutral, France and Italy are warming up and Japan is attacking.

@RandimFanGuy nigga how do you voluntarily wake up from a coma smh

Woah, Akagi's too savage with her banter.
Calling out others as lewd slut while she herselves and everybody in the room wear lewd outfit and skin all the time, Priceless 😄

Also I want to see Ironblood's serious-face shipgirls in slutty Dirndls. For Research of course.

Users who are viewing this thread