Azur Lane - Spare Time (Doujinshi)

Group Leader
Well, I've posted some of it to Reddit, too, but not the old chapters. I started posting regularly from chapter 46 and some of the old chapters but without proper formatting. And I hadn't stated the series name until chapters 70-71 properly at my thread's title because I'm still figuring the right name. After many consultations, today is the day where I stated the series name properly because I finally translated all the old chapters and thus can be put into Mangadex properly. I have u/Rangin_Aswati as my username there. Also, I've translated some AL Fancomic beside this series and get posted there. And I don't think I will continue translating Suzuki's Akagi Fancomic (Wholesome not Hentai) anytime soon.

Dex-chan lover
I like this, but I'm so out of the loop when it comes to new characters that I don't understand some of them. That's what I get for quitting Azur Lane. Got too grindy for me. Still really cute IP though, and I'll probably watch the anime later.

@arcsalvo I would like to help but the only guy who I know who did videos on the story/characters and just states was a guy who does top five on characters and he only did like five characters. The best I could suggest is watching some of the story cutscenes on youtube if you can find them.

Though I do think this ip also has a lot of fanon. for that, it might help to read the other azur lane mangas.

Group Leader
Just a bit of an announcement, starting today, this series and Commander Ramune series will be handled by my friend Syuten_Yuuran until I'm done with my real-life issues. I'll still be the TS for the AL for Dummies series, tho. When I'm back, I'll tidy my friend's TS.

Group Leader
All right, another announcement, things are better now but there are still some stuffs that prevent me from doing my translation as usual. I'm back at translating Spare Time and have big plan for this series translation in August. Why not start now? Because the main problem of my real-life issue is still here but less worrying yet still giving a life-changing impact if I don't manage to settle it. I plan to overhaul my translation from chapter 1 and also provide Indonesian translation for the series. And Commander Ramune translation will still be handled to Syuten_Yuuran.

Group Leader
I just updated chapter 126 with a bonus panel that's uploaded today. It's a simple panel but shows what happens afterward.

Group Leader
First of all, I'm sorry that I forgot to make an announcement sooner. But my TL and TS will be on a halt until the 27th of August because I'm preparing for my college's final work. So, the TL for chapter 131 and 132 would be delayed. I'm really sorry, everyone.

Group Leader
A bit announcement from the artist of this series, Take Nekonetoru

https://twitter.com/tk_nkntr/status/1315246516563406849?s=20

For this week and next week only, this series will have 4 chapters a week then will be back to the usual 2 chapters again after it. The artist had gained 5000 followers on twitter recently so this may be his way of celebrating it. He teased that this week will have another chapter about the adventure of Malin and Formidable.

Group Leader
I'm sorry that I won't be able to do translation for the mean time. My Laptop is broken and I don't know when it's fixed.

I've asked Syuten to fill the spot. But, I forgot that it even took him 3 weeks to translate an AK's short comic. The game he likes right now.

I was going to say this in the comment section of chapter 156 but he hasn't finished it yet. I don't know which will be done sooner. My Laptop fixed or him finished the chapter first.

Group Leader
I just realized the reason why this illustration that I use for the cover

EmWwFAdVkAAtFAL

And chapter 157 has Cygnet carrying fish and sweet potatoes

EmWwFAbVoAEZSsm
[/spoiler[

is because Cygnet loves "Fish and Chips"! She's basically carrying fish and (sweet) potato, the ingredients for "Fish and Chips"!

Also, my laptop is fixed, I can continue my translation like normal. Thank you, Syuten, for helping me until now.

Group Leader
I'm very sorry, everyone. My Laptop just got BSOD. The TL of this series will be halted until further notice. Usually, I can ask Syuten but his hand is full until next month.

Edit: My laptop has been fixed, now we're back in business.

Users who are viewing this thread