Azusa Kasasagi and the Seven Enemies - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this author sure know how to jump around, makes the reader confused and still make a heck of a great story

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... why... this is Bungo levels of random timeskip.

Whoa that time skip was out of nowhere and oh no she didn't get into her dream school. Quite an interesting turn of events, I can't say I dislike it, more like I'm more disoriented expecting more to see from her highschool life and the people around her. Definitely excited to see where this goes.

What??? When??? Why??? How???

giphy.gif

asdfhshsh what? never thought she would be a ronin😭the author better have a good explanation because damn that girl worked so hard

that time skip is pure misery. what the hell!! not only did we miss her high school suffering but she failed too???? it was after she talked about feeling hopeful bc of her friends. the worst of the worst time skips. i’m so upset 😭 i was so mad that the popular dude was getting cred for organising 🥲🥲🥲

Fed-Kun's army
SHE FAILED??? after all that hard work? 😭😭
but she's still keeping in touch with Tonomura? i'm glad!

anyway thank you for the update! i was waiting for this because i love Tsujita Ririko's works!

Oh noooo that’s cruel 😭😭😭 also please don’t let the ml be the glasses dude I like him but just not with her 😢

Users who are viewing this thread