BABUCCHAU! Knight Commander Elf - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
FhizHA8XwAE5oqV.png

Dex-chan lover
This kinda feels like a self-insert story considering how it makes emphasis on the japanese name and that he is reincarnated without a context behind it... tho tbf all isekai are meant so the main target demographic can self-insert....

Fed-Kun's army
Wow, talk about an age gap, she is probably like 300 years old, kinda hot- I mean creepy when you think about it, am I right?
Depends on her (or her race's/society's) cultural perspective I guess.

If it's kind of like hugging a cute pet (eg: fluffy happy golden retriever) instead of a potential other sex, that makes it a lot less creepy.

MD@Home

If it's kind of like hugging a cute pet (eg: fluffy happy golden retriever) instead of a potential other sex, that makes it a lot less creepy.
I don't know... Treating a sentient being as a "pet" is, honestly, a whole lot creepier than the age difference

• This
Reactions: Jvs
Double-page supporter
Cute. She just wants to be taken care of after all that work she's done. I wonder if she even had a fulfilling childhood...

Dex-chan lover

I've never seen a fantasy setting with human size elves that couldn't have kids with humans, they are pretty much always able to do that lol. Just usually don't choose to I guess, probably because of the age problem. Imagine only being married for 10 years and then your wife/husband dies, that must be awful. Well, comparatively that's how the elves that live hundreds of years must feel about humans lifespans.
They are both adult, let them cook
About to see some half elves if they cook any longer, and some elf FBI if the age gap is unlawful in their society lol.

Dex-chan lover
There really are just 2 flavors of isekai protagonist permanent erectile dysfunction, or sex maniac beast with mind-control powers

Users who are viewing this thread