Baby Squirrel Is Good at Everything

Is it possible to continue this series at all? The reason for the dropping of the series is well understood, but Tapas as a site has been making people churn through endless surveys about where they live and what income they have for "Ink". Most of the time you don't even get the 'ink' from these surveys because the system declares you "Not a match". Which, in my case, is about a 1 in 20 chance.

I'm not comfortable with using it, if that's the way it's going to play. The alternative is to drop currency on top of it.

I don't understand why this isn't updated anymore since it's quite entertaining and it's ongoing on the other sites...

Contributor
I don't understand why this isn't updated anymore since it's quite entertaining and it's ongoing on the other sites...
Usually it is because Kakao (the company that holds the rights to the raws) goes after the scanilators. They went around infiltrating various scanilation group discords and collected evidence for copyright infringement. Especially the ones that were asking for money for their services. It's one of the reasons why some of the big scanilation groups have to keep changing their domain hosting or links.

Users who are viewing this thread