Baby Steps

Waiting is fine....because the series was axed...for some reason (one of the better sports manga's I've read sooooooo yeah) and the ending was super rushed and all kinds of bad, so we never get to see any of these showdowns the series feels like it's building up to throughout ....sigh.

kyn

Screw the ending, I'm just gonna enjoy the ride. We still have quite a few volumes to go of some dope tennis. These frequent updates are awesome, keep it up!

Dex-chan lover
Loving these recent surge of updates, thanks for doing them

jak

Contributor
@kyn

Yeah, usually I'd be pissed, but....

It's one of the better open endings I've seen. Him and Natsu are still going strong and he's continues his journey to becoming a Pro.

Let's hope that there's a sequel manga called Giant Strides.

@tanteiii-kun Yeah I caught up to its translation and then found out it got axed before the mangaka could make an actual ending. Its disappointing is actually really good.

@imaztar baby steps was and still really underrated and it's really sad if we could participate and vote for the magazine ranking at that time i'm sure the manga would keep go on.

it's one of the best "sport manga" i read, it's in my top 3 with daiya no ace and haikyuu, and major in 4th position. i love how we follow maruo's journey and grow and the fact that he don't win everytime, the romance is one of the best not much drama (and maruo is better than every other shonen MC who are to dense are to coward), there are some funny part and the match are really good and realistic (not like prince of tennis) and you don't know who will win till the end. i like the part where it's not a high school club type but more professional

So I've just found out the author has a new manga about Shogi in Magazine. While I hope her the best, this kills the already small chance of any proper epilogue for the manga. Welp.

Group Leader
er just me or has many chappies been deleted/missing?

So officially dropped then? :(

@caverns No, the translation group just stopped uploading chapters to MangaDex for all releases. They are currently up to 321, just gotta read them somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread