Babylon

Hope a group actually picks this up. Read it with my friend and its better than the anime, especially cuz those plot holes aren't there.

[SPOILER}

The anime ending were suck and some people say that the manga ending were better. So I hope any scanlation would pick up at these

Group Leader
it's a short manga of 18 chapters and the raw actually can be found easily online.
the manga also has completely different ending with the anime. something that i can't explain. unfortunately.

I hope someone pick this one.

Dex-chan lover
I plan on purchasing the japanese verison of the manga (because thats all I can find), if i translate it myself can i upload it here for others?

Dex-chan lover
@ShirouYaksha I've been working on it, but I have not been very successful as I do not know Japanese. I'm trying my best to learn the language and translate more as I go, but it probably won't be any time soon.

Raws here if anyone wants to translate. https://loveheaven.net/manga-babylon-raw.html

Double-page supporter
It's unfortunate that a lot of mangaka just don't understand how to translate a novel into a visual medium. This reads like they just pasted the novel into a bunch of text boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread