Back to Rule Again - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
"i expect you to be loyal slaves and to give me all the loot, if you refuse you die"
i get you were betrayed in your last life MC but you are just making these people want/need to betray you in order to have any chance of moving forward

Fed-Kun's army
@Doomer, exactly. This went a little stupid fast. First he says he respected them and wanted to team with them because they were strong in the future then all of a sudden he's telling them to shut up, don't ask questions and to just follow him. How can they get stronger if he hordes everything and does all of the fighting?

@Elroy79 @Doomer
so right. this is going hill faster than usual. Since another person didn't pop up, that confirms that these girls rescued themselves and survived themselves and don't actually need him. He is keeping them around because they are awesome and he had a friendly match with them in the future, yet he doesn't trust them and is keeping them weak?

This all stems from the author's desire to make MC a competent tough hard hero

Fed-Kun's army
@summers,

I know this is almost a month old but I haven't been on mangadex for a while. I'll just say when a MC collects teammates and hordes information, that doesn't make the MC look competent to me.

@Elroy79
yeh, that's true. He could help so many if he just proved to them that he knows the future then distribute the information among allies. Instead, like with so many MCs, he keeps it to himself so he can look cool and have girls say or think "wow! he's over 9000!"

Fed-Kun's army
@summers,

From what I recall, it was more along the lines of just not wanting to tell anyone anything for his own selfishness, but again, if I recall properly, he also wanted to save people to prevent his dark future. So telling them to gain power from the crystals could've been done without mentioning he was from the future. He could've just said he accidentally found out by falling on a crystal or something and his body absorbed the power.

Users who are viewing this thread