BACK TO THE Kaasan - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Back to the Kaa-san

Double-page supporter
good and sad feels ... didn't think this series would turn out to be emotional. thanks for your work

Aggregator gang
Is this one of that case where best girl win even though it isn't harem manga?

Contributor
There's still a bonus chapter. Anyone know if lhscans will be doing that one too?

I BELIEVE that the epilogue bonus chapter doesn't add anything to this ending. It just re-confirms that his mom is back to normal.

wish there was more to this. Im glad i read this all the way tho.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this was a cop-out. Oh well we got the ending I guess

Dex-chan lover
So... is there just a time paradox Hanada walking around, since she was stranded in the future without the kerolian to send her back?

Contributor
Fun read. Feel like the ending didn't quite do it but for 3 volumes I won't complain too much.

Dex-chan lover
beautiful! this was a good romantic tragedy, at first it was a gag comedy but the BAM! the author makes a 180 turn and makes the manga a classic to remember. 8/10

Dex-chan lover
nice an ending where the most important plot point doesnt get explained at all 10/10

Dex-chan lover
My heart hurts. Never would have expected the direction this took when I first started reading. Solid series, if not a bit short.

I’m gonna headcanon that Yuu and Hamada get together, Kimi no Na Wa-style. The age gap shouldn’t be too bad after all the time travel.

So... is there just a time paradox Hanada walking around, since she was stranded in the future?

Where's the paradox? There still should be only one version of her walking around at any given point. That poor son that she had originally had probably never been born though.

Users who are viewing this thread