BACK TO THE Kaasan

Nice story.
Two comments about the ending:
1. I think, after the boat scene, not only Yuu but also young Hanada returned to their respective times (Yuu returned to 2017, young Hanada returned to 2000) and lost their memories of all time travel stuff. This is why old Hanada had a son in chapter 2.
2. While Yuu was reading her mom's texts in the epilogue, there was another person beside him. Who is that?

Dex-chan lover
This manga started off meh, then somehow near the end did a complete reversal.
Like the manga was goofy, it was silly, it got a bit too weird at times. Then, all of a sudden, the mangaka started cooking a great manga. No joke, this shit got me emotional near the end. They really turned it around for me.

Hanada and him don't get a true happy ending. Sure, they have the chance too, hence the bittersweet ending. But that's about it. I wanted him to go back in time or her to time jump to the future and those two to tie their knot. Also, what happened to her son? Is there two Hanadas currently existing, or is it just one now? I'm inclined to believe there's just one but that leads to even more questions than answers.

Dex-chan lover
okay, let's be real, i really hoping the end is like I'm Not A Lolicon by Uran but instead they go straight like Mujaki No Rakuen (not parallel) by the same author, like fuck mate, my boy has chance with her, like she isn't that aging, fuck that i hate my winggirl not deserve her good ending, if it me i would brought her to have a better storyline, shit!

Users who are viewing this thread