Back to Work! - Ch. 24 - Breakups Are Hard (2)

Ah, this is really hard to read... I guess their paths just don't align together, feel bad for both of them

shiiiit this was so hard, way too real :(((( I hope they both find their own path to happiness

Fed-Kun's army
As someone who was in kinda similar situation, receiving break up, but recovering relationship.. I don't get it. They like each other. He is willing to work off his debt (in case of failure). But she doesn't want it. She doesn't want him to change (for her) Like. I get that it's late, but breaking things one-sidedly when the other part is ready to change sounds selfish to me. I would understand her if she had feelings for another person, but it still seems like she likes her ex significantly more than her colleague. It's like she doesn't believe in him and doesn't think that giving him a chance will result well, or, just as she said, she likes him when he isn't struggling, when he is carefree, which is.. a bit superficial?
It's nice and realistic manga, but it's becoming hard to read for me, since I still hold grudge against bf for sudden break up, even though we're in even better relationship rn.

@ciurrb
At first, I wondered the same thing but when I looked back, I found the reason. She wanted to get married but he wanted to stay boyfriend and girlfriend. But it was a b**ch move on the fmc for not explaining it to the guy. Maybe if she properly talked about the marriage with him, they wouldn't have broken up. Although the manga may not have shown the other times, but it makes it seem like she only mentioned marriage 1 time. I mean, if she doesn't say how important marriage is to her, then how can the guy decide what kind of life he wants if she didn't even give him the chance. What if he was willing to get married since it was that important for her? She just decided by herself that there wasn't a possibility of changing the guy's mind while not even letting him know?!?! That's why the poor guy is so hung up on her. I completely blame the fmc for this.

I feel just as frustrated and hurt as the FL.

@VMIN1995 I'm sorry but the way the wbtn described it, it's more of a him not having the same vision for the future, i actually think it's an issue think about the future when he does things (or at least the reality).
She implied she'd tried talking about it a few times but his choice of response was always about being bf and gf, not needing marriage.
I think he just really needs someone else.... And to face the music (in regards to everything- his actions, his failed music career, everything).
He's probably made tons of proclamations like this, but now he even has debt.... This career is not going anywhere. If he was really acting on his claims he'd already have a few jobs to start working on that "debt".

He's really an "all talk" no action person/undependable.

Team Leader Kang: Baby I'm not even here. I'm just a hallucination.
HAHAHHAHA

also i think that ex should be single FOR AWHILE -- just to get himself together

Users who are viewing this thread