Back to Work! - Ch. 33 - Pleasing Escape?

Dex-chan lover
The fuck is that last panel? Did these two dumbshits not learn?

You're thinking of just looking at face value but you literally were just bitching about the two ignorant fucks a few minutes prior.

@princeGhirahim uh no. People are gross. You woman aren't off the hook. Get that ignorant sexist shit out of here

@Xxjuggernaut
Did you just jump to the newest chapter or something? LOL it's clear she's being facetious and they're just joking around at this point.

@Xxjuggernaut they're clearly joking lmao

thanks for the update! i was really wondering what jiyoon was thinking at the beginning, so i guess she thinks the manager doesn't like her, huh? the raws have me so confused because i don't read korean, so i have no idea what the male lead is doinggggg lol.

Came for the office romance, stayed for the friendship.

Thanks for the updates!!

The author clearly trolled us from the ending of the last chapter.

And and about that last panel: They are joking.

Thank you for the update 💗💗💗💗

It's nice how Jiyoon and Noa stoped those guys when they crossed the line, unlike other manhwas when the girls just have to hold still even if they don't like the guy and they feel like harassed

Mnx

Tha k you for the update! Finally our two female leads are getting closer! Both of them are charming ❤ good work on those two assholes! Seriously bow can those men be such jerks

Lol I'm pretty sure the only date guys thing for looks thing at the end is a joke. I'm happy these two are doing some girl bonding after leaving their long term relationships. It's good to not focus on romance and find solace in other types of relationships too.

Double-page supporter
I saw a postcard once that said "The problem with being a woman my age is dating men my age".

I'm sure these ladies could agree with that sentiment.

Gross guys! I would have been out at the weight comment. " yeah right, you would also be nice if you weren't a f*ing self centered twat" thanks for this chapter! I looooove this story! I miss the interaction between the chief and her though😍🥰

Users who are viewing this thread