Back to Work! - Ch. 39 - Late Summer Vacation

They make a good match, I feel like they could start dating any soon, only if the team leader had not the work abroad offer.

First of all, they are adorable. Just adorable. 🥰

Secondly, the casual mention of fibroids/cysts just floored me for some reason. Like yes, there’s a medical reason why a woman can nearly pass out at the office. I applaud the author for writing it, makes it much more relatable to me.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
I just started reading this today webtoon, and damn, what a chapter to catch up on :'|

That panel of Team Leader waiting outside for her in that sexy polo will remain ingrained in my brain forever. Ohmygod his arms, ohmygod the look on his face and ohmygod, his actual face. I already saw this in the korean version but my heart went into overdrive seeing him here. I had to lean back in my chair, look away and then look back at the screen to give him slow claps while appreciating this panel so much.
God, I need a hot man who's conscious about his health and so caring to girls he likes.

I was just building up for a wild fangirl scream... And the last panels just killed that - nooo 😥

Thank you so much for the upload 🤗

@412001 I don't remember the episode, but its when Bongsoon is being interviewed by MinMin for the job. So probably around episode 2? Maybe 3 at the latest

Users who are viewing this thread