Back to Work! - Ch. 51 - Fun Weekend

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, the subtle balance of gift-giving. You want to make the one you love happy, but if you flood them with gifts it can start feeling cheap. It's a good idea to find other ways to display affection as well.

Gosh team leader, straight for the jugular 😂

Damn, he's a dreamy, besides the nagging, but that makes him kind of endearing, can't be totally perfect, at least not in this Manwha🤭

I feel bad for the ex, but as I said to my own ex "This train has already departed ages ago, and you decided to step off all on your own, it's not going to come back for you."

I love them together! Let me find a team leader too lol. But I still feel bad for her ex. He was a good guy but they just had too many differences in their expectations for life and he was more half-hearted about their relationship than she was. I hope his career keeps doing well and he finds someone he loves too.

I love that they’re not always on the same page but they’re both trying their best and getting more comfortable with each other. It feels pretty realistic. And oh so adorable.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for her ex a little but then I remember her feeling like he wasn't as invested in their relationship as she was and I just think "it's too late bro".
Team leader is dreamy though, he deserves all the love.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha, I love how the team leader is trying so hard and being so awkward because he likes her so much.

And yeah, sucks for the ex, but he should have put in the effort while he was still dating her. Ironically, her leaving might have been the kick in the ass he needed to push himself enough to become the person she needed him to be.... but too little too late.

Did they ever say the ages?

I feel like Jiyoon is past her mid-twenties (or close to there anyway), while team leader is close to 40, maybe older...I've met 40yo men who were much more immature than him 🤔 but older doesn't make sense if his ex is remarried and looking pretty young and they were supposedly very close in age between him and his ex 🤔 but he's definitely over 35 🤔

Still...quite the gap anywhere between 6 (like if she's 29 and he's 35) to 20 years (if she's 25 and he's 45) 🤔

Gah, it doesn't really matter anyway 🤷 they cute 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread