Back to Work!

Group Leader
Jiyoon is refereshing, and the story offers more than your usual josei office-setting.

i like how the MC is eternally confused by the male leads and that her character is so realistic. she's a bit of a pushover but level-headed enough not to make any mistakes that she'll regret.

the ML being labeled "the worst man in the company" is just an exaggeration so don't be put off by it if you're planning to read this. he's just an aloof, stiff guy who often gets misunderstood by his co-workers.

This story feels a bit more mature, as in it deals with adult problems and getting and stuff. It has some romance, but more it has dealing with the problems with relationships. Feels a bit sophisticated than the usual josei office drama, and sometimes abit more heavy. But good stuff so far.

I love how the FL is just an ordinary woman. Ordinary build, ordinary lifestyle, work with ordinary people.. the story is realistic and mature. Thank you for scanlating this :)

After reading all the chapter, there's not much of a progress on each characters situation. And the genre says comedy!!! Where was it? Tho I kind of the same as Noa. Had the same experience tho. I still want to punch my ex lololol

This one is a realistic story of a career woman nowadays, so relatable 😭 the missing point is the tag "comedy" I don't even laugh reading this

I root for Team leader Kang, he is a workaholic but he does care about her in his own way, and to be honest I feel how his relationship with Jiyoon is developing is so healthy even if it's slow development, better than her ex who she was following everywhere, I hated how one-sided her feeling for him seemed at the beginning and suddenly he asks her out like it's nothing :/

I was bored one day and saw this, so I read it. Surprisingly it's not bad, slow development but pretty good I guess. A light read!

I like this story. I think it’s nice to have something relatable and slow to read daily.
Thank you translators for your hard work!

I like the story very much . Hope those two are together . Great 👌 job posting it daily pls keep the good work

This whole webtoon is like real life-like slow-paced flirting, intermingled between pretty realistic interpersonal & relationship issues.

Might not be your usual badabing badaboom dramatically-paced webtoon full of archetypal characters, so if you're looking for that kind of excitement, you wont find it here.

But if you're looking to take a break from those stories with a steady-paced, somewhat 'realistic' workplace romance fantasy, then you've come to the right place! I personally am quite enjoying it so far. 😊

I’m screaming that look at the end of chapter??? Devastating. My heart? Melted. Definitely worth the read!!

Users who are viewing this thread