Back to You - Ch. 10

😍😍😍thank you for the update~

This story is really refreshing
Kukukukukukukuku

Heheheh watch them completely change their crushes lives x)

Ty for the update <3

ok but how is she supposed to know when she s doing something that has a "major impact" on somebody's life ?
She could be 'causing' the death of people left and right just by taking a different path, crossing different people, ...
that seems like a pretty loose limit

i don't think what she's doing is cool.
i don't know if there is a right answer, whether you should save the people you want to save or try to not change as much as possible to not mess with others' lives. so i'm not criticizing her for making that choice, i just don't like how she doesn't seem to have thought that much about it. her argument is 'if it's not real, i should enjoy it as much as i want', well okay, but what if it is real ? don't you think about that possibility at all ?

I don't like Eunjae, he's too hung up on the butterfly effect bullshit. Is he just going to knowingly let those people on the bus die? And what if the original timeline was the worse outcome, the person who would eventually cure cancer could be on that bus or they died right before the Nazis made a comeback. It's not like she's going around oppressing and getting revenge on people using her future knowledge.

Sure there's a possibility that there could be a negative impact on other people's lives, but there's also the possibility that barely anything changes, or the changes positively impact them. Why does the original timeline have to be optimal timeline?

Thanks for the updatee !! Super interesting! I am actually quite amazed with the girl as she is able to love her first love that much.
For people saying that Eunjae is annoying, well I guess he is like that partly because he was satisfied with his life in the future and wouldn't want anyone to change it or he is too afraid of change.
Maybe there is a backstory for him too (I hope) so he won't look too unreasonable.

She's already changed someone's life by being Aran's friend and I hope it's a healthy change we don't know what her life was like originally. I hope it works out for her she deserves so much better.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone here is saying she is stupid and something bad will happen, well obviously but look at her prespective. She lived all thoes years living in regret but she now has the chance to change it. She just don't want to make the same mistake again and regret it agin and repeat the same thing overagain.

@Gooseknonopeace EXACTLY ! Seriously if you loose someone you loved so much and have the chance to spend more time with him can say confidently that you wouldn't seize the opportunity ?

I bet if anyone of you had the chance to go back in the past, you'll probably cant control but do things you never did before. I mean, just being in the past and having the knowledge of the future is already a major change.

Users who are viewing this thread