Back to You - Ch. 16

I kinda thought she was selfish at first but honestly what’s the point of reliving exactly the same life they had before? They returned in the past, it’s miracle. Why not make the most of it and not regret anything?

Dex-chan lover
yeah its pretty dumb to keep everything the same is not back to the future, they are living their past life's with inside knowledge they could even start getting rich and have a fun live tbh

Fed-Kun's army
I mean if I went back in time, I would obviously try to make the most of it and not regret anything. Like whats the point of going back if I have to do the same things over again. So I don't think the MC is totally in the wrong here.

Dex-chan lover
Does he know something she doesn't? Is that why he keeps telling her to not change anything?

It really depends on your point of view of the worst possibility that could happen.
Would you rather regret trying (and nothing changed or it does change but for the worse) or would you rather regret not trying at all (same regret as before going back in time)?
Though I must say the MC already created small ripple so its kinda too late not to do anything more...
For example the MC not focusing on her studies anymore which could result in her not getting the job that she wants in the future.

She should really focus on her studies a little bit more because if she doesn't her mom will probably strip her of her freedom. Besides that I really don't understand going to the past and not making the best of it. However, maybe after Jaehyun's death in the current timeline they might be able to return to their original timeline which is probably why Eunjae doesn't wanna change anything after all it was probably Hayoung's yearning fpr Jaehyun which brought them in the past.

Nju

I don’t know if you guys noticed but when the accident happened the bus driver dodged someone and that person looks like the young jaehyun , so I really think there was a purpose of them going back in the past.

@sugascute I don't know why he's so hung up about it. Like what if the previous timeline was heading towards crap, nazis come back the week after she dies or something. And is she supposed to just watch her friend become ostracized and fall into depression? Is she supposed to just let her crush die and sadden everyone he had connections with? She has an equal chance of: negatively, barely, or positively impacting the future.

i feel like she has been way to hung up over this guy for so long, she needs to move on and live her life
she is in the past again but that doesn't mean she has to start dating him. I think she should definitely try to prevent his death but dating him is too weird, she is literally mentally 10 years older than him...

urggg it's excruciating how slow this updates! I'm so invested in their story!!! also if I travelled back in time and met my first love I too would date them so let's all get off our high horse here

Users who are viewing this thread