Gal to Iinchou ga Guuzen Saikai suru Hanashi - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Z.png

Banned
found the fragile no drama wanting manga snowflake! go and drop the story RIGHT NOW cuz i can tell this story is not ONLY fluff nonsense comedy were everything is childish to extreams
Read more yuri if you are unable to see that this is not going to be needless drama. Even if it might push the main girls closer together it will be by the most laziest and commonly used trope, the sudden third wheel love rival. You have to be a low standards brainlet to have no issue with it. Also this
to extreams
kind of confirms the brainlet accusations lol

Dex-chan lover
Group Leader
This translation is not 100% accurate, if there is a wrong translation please correct it and I will edit it.
The very first page has a "Nice to meet you."
I'm guessing the original text was "よろしくお願いします" or something of the sorts.

Yoroshiku is one of the hardest terms to translate, since it changes depending on context - it CAN mean "nice to meet you", but then there's 初めまして、よろしくお願いします, which is "Nice to meet you" followed up by "yoroshiku onegaishimasu". You can't translate that as "Nice to meet you, nice to meet you."

In this case, the boss is giving iinchou more work to do. In this case, it's something more like "I am counting on you."
Also, the initial "yes" is probably a はい (はい、高須さん). In this case "hai" does mean "yes", but rather a "here".

So, a more appropriate translation here would be "Here, Takasu-san. If you would.", which leads to the rest of the dialogue
-Um... This is...
-Yes, This is Miyama-san's work

(I'm guessing the "" are there to indicate a 「」 in the original to give emphasis, so make it bold instead)
Of course, it's not your job, but...
I wonder who was it that made her quit?

This isn't a bad translation, the nuances in Japanese can lead one astray very easily, but with enough practice you will be able to identify the meaning behind those nuances and come with more natural sentences when translating.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation (obligatory "gyaru FemC is so cute and sexy" comment from your truly).

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaaaaaand this is the moment the series went to shit. If this is her ex or she is in a relationship with her i'm gonna drop this. It's just too bothersome to read stuff like this.
Or... maybe a friend, I'm thinking it's a sibling but hard to believe. So it's probably a friend (a possessive one ) or her ex, yes.

Wish it was a sibling 😭 because if not we already knew where this is going

Users who are viewing this thread