Gal to Iinchou ga Guuzen Saikai suru Hanashi - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
I hope she gets inspired to find a job that actually makes her happy on their date. Because it is absolutely a date. I wonder if they'll kiss on a Ferris wheel, where 99% of yuri couples have their first kiss according to my research.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, please, for the love of god, get out of that horrible company ... but try to get another job lined up first, a better one, of course, so you don't wind up unemployed.
Counter proposal, what if she does struggle financially after quitting and has to find a way to save money and be supported a bit until she gets a handle on things. If only there were someone she might lean on for support, maybe split rent with to save money? But who would be willing to do such a thing?

Dex-chan lover
Those old fossils oh god
They make mistake and throw the blame to other people, don't even want to admit they make a mistake very unhinged bastards
Glad both of them quit the company and that will leave a bad mark to their company

Dex-chan lover
Ofc there will be some drama, no way she's going to quit her shitty job smoothly, but I hope she does.

Thanks for the translation :02:

Dex-chan lover
Counter proposal, what if she does struggle financially after quitting and has to find a way to save money and be supported a bit until she gets a handle on things. If only there were someone she might lean on for support, maybe split rent with to save money? But who would be willing to do such a thing?
sounds really gay, subscribed

Users who are viewing this thread