Gal to Iinchou ga Guuzen Saikai suru Hanashi - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Well at least she already knew Reika was full of shit from the get go and wants to set things right. Chairman wanting to contact with her doesn't make any sense though apart from "drama needs to happen" perspective.

Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
What i expect: Slice of life with Prez X Gal, but in adult life. :kek:
What i got: constantly cliffhanger of one unresolved drama:haa:
this is so true lol. Not that the drama isn't fun, but I want the SoL more lol

Group Leader
I have a contact with shitty people in my school days too and I don't go out of my way looking for their contacts.

That being said, you are all adults. You can't keep the same hatred you had when you were students. That's just embarrassing.

Dex-chan lover
Why the hell would you want to contact shitty people? You're two adults without any intersect in life, why would you want to add another "problem" for your already bleak enough corpo drone life.
"Hey, I finally have some warm and sunshine in my life by meeting with an old "friend". You know what's even better? Contacting the "great" people that indirectly made my highschool life worse."

Well, this series has turned into "screaming at the screen every two weeks" for me. I'll keep up to see how it "solve" this shitty character then just drop it. I hope that'd be done in 1-2 chapters, otherwise, it's an unceremony "into the trashcan it goes".
I'm assuming she and Reika had a known issue or history between them. She immediately understood which Reika was being discussed (even widened her eyes at the name) and seemed to anticipate there being an issue, even though MC didn't explain anything yet.

But we'll see. As for wanting to contact her, she explained herself: she wants Kurosaki to be happy, and so she wants to settle whatever issues there are with Reika, so that they can all move on.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tch somehow i knew Reika will be a bad news. Thank you so much for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Reika ooze so much toxicity that that city will become Chartago V2

Dex-chan lover
Just going to assume Reika is in the closet and she was jealous of the committee chair, or felt like she had feelings for Kurosaki <_<..

Though, if that's the case its gross considering she apparently had a boyfriend from back then to now, till they broke up recently (Only reason she really only started contact again)..

Well in my eyes there's no redemption for her, since she literally made the life of two people worse for absolutely no reason whatsoever
OR... She can be bisexual, slim chance because I don't think it's common manga. It makes it slightly less disgusting towards her bf but still a piece of shit towards the committee chair and her wife

Dex-chan lover
I guess reika and chair were a couple and reika got hurt because she got dumped xD (probably not lmao)

Users who are viewing this thread