Back to You - Ch. 23

Theory about FL being his first love is debunked i guess? they all have their own love story.

but looks like there'll be misunderstanding.

ugh no jaehyun bb is already starting to fall for her, don't do me dirty honeyb TTTT

Noooooooo Hayoung's effect is doing good on Jaehyun. Hope the misunderstanding won't be that extreme bc I don't want them to get hurt ;-;

So excited to see what'll happen next. Wish I'd never started this in the first place. The waitings gonna kill me

I HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT GONNA BE THOSE FREAKIN HUGE MISUNDERSTANDINGS THAT WILL TAKE ALMOST ALL THE CHAPTERS WITHOUT PROGRESS AHHHHHHH-

some spoilers (just a smol one, i guess)
in the next chapter, the sunbae is actually going to ask hayoung to be his pretend girlfriend because apparently, the person who saw them was actually a girl who liked sunbae, and turned out to be a stalker. so, he's asking for hayoung's help to get away from the stalker and help hayoung too, because she would be targeted by the stalker??? i'm not sure about being targeted or what but yeah, sunbae asked her to be his fake girlfriend to stop the stalker. also, sunbae will explain who was his first love (and yup, it was the girl he was with at the bus stop, they were childhood friends??)

Users who are viewing this thread