Back to You - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
In korean webtoons, this kind of bullying is ALWAYS present. Just how accurate are these and is it actually as prevelant in the country as they make it look in webtoons?

Is she (FL) his (blind date guy) first love? Sorry I forgot their names. 🙏 Anyway as @sweet-potato mentioned, is bullying in Korea really prevalent? It figures largely in almost all school life/slice of life manhwas that it's worrying.

Yes yes I’ve heard bullying is like that in Korea. Even in some south East Asian countries :0

I really hate this kind of mentality in these manhwas. You get to redo your life, why are you trying extra hard to not change anything? Makes me go bonkers.

I hope the black hair guy gets more screen time so we can get to see his perspective instead of being shelved away.

I'm not really feeling for the ML so I hope that they'll date later on then break up and move on. In the end, black hair guy and FL starts dating each other in the future or near the end with timeskip. Not everything will go their way.

I just remembered that black haired guy had a high position in webtoon or something right?He could achieve higher position in this condition.Man what a great luck

Oh, I like the webtoon guy a lot. Maybe he's the ml? Since they haven't really tried to endear us to the dude that died.

Dex-chan lover
@Arieko Holy crap, that is just awful 😖
I REALLY hope that those cases are rare and extreme cases, but they're much worse than what is depicted. That is so messed up.

I hope Eunjae can get together with his first love too!! Since MC is already changing the past anyways lol

Users who are viewing this thread