Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Ch. 10…

Dex-chan lover
I wonder even if the most braindead wuxia reader would go at this point: "ye! kill that trash! Most painful death!" ?

Like, can't there be a hostile force that's not excessively brain rotteningly evil?
With a cursed weapon user, and a ghoul, it makes sense -- but the author is also the one who chooses these very extreme evils to be the villains.

This story badly needs a villain, that's not uber-racist from the get go.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder even if the most braindead wuxia reader would go at this point: "ye! kill that trash! Most painful death!" ?

Like, can't there be a hostile force that's not excessively brain rotteningly evil?
With a cursed weapon user, and a ghoul, it makes sense -- but the author is also the one who chooses these very extreme evils to be the villains.

The author made everyone not even cartoonishly evil, it's worst I don't even know a word to describe it, they are just stupid kind of evil, most probably punch babies or something

Why did the author make every villain so dumb and lacking in depth? A villain who acts in a morally grey area, like fighting for the right cause using wrong methods, would be more entertaining.

Dex-chan lover

Meh. I’ve suffered under racists. My ancestore were beaten, raped, and lynched. These villains seem par for the course in a world with no consequences. The reason why they’re so racist is what’s missing here.

Also “every information“? It’s like this thing was translated by Indian call scammers.

Double-page supporter
Meh. I’ve suffered under racists. My ancestore were beaten, raped, and lynched. These villains seem par for the course in a world with no consequences. The reason why they’re so racist is what’s missing here.

Also “every information“? It’s like this thing was translated by Indian call scammers.
All your bases are belong to us.

Users who are viewing this thread