Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Ch. 11…

Dex-chan lover
I hate writing where characters should have access to information, especially if they worked for it, but the author just needs to make up some arbitrary reason why they can't access it right now in order to have drama later.
Or maybe even worse, like in many movies these days. To not use abilities they are proven to have just so the plot can happen, just take Disney starwars for example. It really boils my piss.

Dex-chan lover
Oni, devil, demon. FFS pick a fucking name for that race and stick with it. Also learn to proofread, so many grammatical errors my 6 year old niece could pick em out

Dex-chan lover
Say “information” one more time I dare ya!

Geez this translation is getting worse.

Also I have zero interest in this”shadow organization“ plot. I would rather there be some political intrigue from the other races. This a boring side quest and a poorly written way to get to what’s obviously the source of the oppression of humanity. We all know the major framework of where this is going and the author isn’t deep enough to stretch his premise properly.

Too many of these stories are just intoxicated ramblings you’d just talk about on the couch, passing a joint. It’s entertaining but there’s no depth.

Users who are viewing this thread