Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Ch. 128

Dex-chan lover
So this new group is just FreakComic under a new banner? I bought tokens on their website and now the website is gone along with the tokens, whats going on with it?
Then they scammed you, just like they are already trying to do now. Literally the same censoring group they were before but now with a new name and uglier watermark. I'm surprised they don't bother slapping their logo over cleavage instead of spending time whiting it out nearly every time.

Dex-chan lover
well it is nice to see Light fight someone actually strong once in awhile, since the theme of the manga is all about stomping way lower level people.

Dex-chan lover
How fucking dumb; if he only respects power, there is literally NO NEED to pussy foot around.

Just grab the that by the throat and slam his ass (and head) to the ground; he literally demanded to be shown who the boss is, so... show him!

Stop wasting pages of not-dialogue and SFX with this dumb fight and go rescue the people you're pretending to care about... sheeeesh....

Users who are viewing this thread