Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Ch. 130

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking, of course he can extract info by force. Did you forget thats what they have literally been doing with people they have captured. Full on mind rape. And run where? Where the hell are they going to hide? What can they possibly do to avoid this guys endless power of limitless cards and infinite summons?

And he does want to take over the world, thats what he's literally doing. He's one by one enforcing his will on all the other kingdoms and making them do what he says or else. He just justifying it by saying he's helping humanity. End of the day though, whether right or wrong, agree or disagree, etc. etc. Thats what he's definitively doing.

And, he can just crush them as he's done before, mind rape them as he's done before, and get this over with. Just take over the dam world and they'll have nowhere to hide.
The only reason he got his first victim/teammate was because of info, and it wasn't a one day affair. He has a spy network working outside getting info for him to know where his former teammates are and what they are currently doing.

MC knows that the world he lives in is much more larger, he didn't even know about the hole in the Dwarf Kingdom. He doesn't even know that there are other people running the show behind the Beast, Elf, Dwarf, Dragon etc. kingdoms.

Remember, every war is won because of information of your opponents. Not knowing ahead can lead to your defeat.

Dex-chan lover
This fight is sooo loooong

I'm sure he could have just slam Chaos's face in the floor and be done

Dex-chan lover
I like that we're getting a little bit of character from the new pulls, but come on, this could have been just 2 chapters.
Did the author really need to stall the tower vs beastmen arc for so long after he spent so many chapters building up to it?
(And it might be a hot take, but I don't like the "hurr durr me no work for weak people me fight you" shtick this guy is pulling)

Dex-chan lover
If only there was a Bald Cape lvl 10000 SSSR card summoned to teach Light how to one-punch prior to this:haa:

Dex-chan lover
The only reason he got his first victim/teammate was because of info, and it wasn't a one day affair. He has a spy network working outside getting info for him to know where his former teammates are and what they are currently doing.

MC knows that the world he lives in is much more larger, he didn't even know about the hole in the Dwarf Kingdom. He doesn't even know that there are other people running the show behind the Beast, Elf, Dwarf, Dragon etc. kingdoms.

Remember, every war is won because of information of your opponents. Not knowing ahead can lead to your defeat.

It's ironic given the type of thinking of "just take over the world" is pretty much the type of arrogance that has done in all of the MC's foes before now.

So far we see he's right to be cautious. As a revenge fantasy I'm sure the MC is probably unstoppable in the end, but we've seen even the 'strongest' Nazuna nearly get killed because of a lack of awareness. It's because the MC is cautious and values information that they've gotten this far, not just the fancy 9999 numbers.

Dex-chan lover

You say that as if this guy doesnt have limitless power and can do whatever the hell he wants. As if he doesnt have the ability to forcefully extract info from someone's mind. As if he actually has limits... which he doesn't.

Whats honestly stopping him from just enforcing his will on everyone and then mind raping the leaders to learn everything they know? Cause so far, every opponent he's faced has done jack squat, he has never broken a sweat.

Other then for the sake of dragging things out, theres no logical reason for him to be holding back.

Dex-chan lover
i rather enjoy this slow pace. but it is just me. because if a manga is TOO short and quickpaced. i tend to sulk how fast it went.
no.

and i do enjoy to see him fighting Chaos and being truly happy. He does deserve alittle happiness even it is in form of violence.

Ah the classic trope.

It'll be nice if we can see what's happening to the revenge targets he captured.

Dex-chan lover
8ypdul.jpg
correction, Bards are weird

Dex-chan lover
Well, he doesn't want to take over the world, he wants revenge on his previous "Friends/Team". If he just takes over, they might run away. He also wants to know what this "Master" business is. Everything needs info, and you can't simply extract info by force, you get a lot of misinformation.

Also, there's the business of the ones pulling the strings behind the kingdoms.
I mean... Very early on he said he got a card that could wipe out all other races besides humans. Think he also mentioned the possibility of using them when he got his revenge on the party

Users who are viewing this thread