Backstabbed in a Backwater Dungeon: My Party Tried to Kill Me, But Thanks to an Infinite Gacha I Got LVL 9999 Friends and Am Out For Revenge - Vol. 1…

Dex-chan lover
Just like Joshua Grahm, anger from the pain and suffering you and your loved ones have endured must be used as the fuel to your vengeance. Grab those bastards, cover them in pitch, and throw their asses into the Grand Canyon alongside Foxy (Dave buddy we miss you, you Vegas loving son of a bitch) and Joshua!

Man they better not be using this aspect of the story for setting "flags" for BS trope arcs where she gets nabbed or some overused nonsense.
All of the servant are overprotective over Light, and by extention his family.
Since the Abyss is the safest place for the sis, they won't even consider letting her leave it until she's at least lv 2000. And even then, they'll have a few high levels accompany her.
No I haven't seen anything explicitly say that, but this is the kind of thing I expect from this manga, given his current record.

"Will you always be with yume?"

Why am I now scared that it's not actually her, but that level 9000 posing as her to mentally manipulate Mc? 😅😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread