Bad Side - Ch. 1 - Overslept

thank you for the chapter - i'm actually down to help proofread or anything if you'd like! please send your information (discord, maybe?)

I was waiting for someone to translate this! Thanks a lot! It may be a bit rough but still readable! Can’t wait for more

Oo, so far seems really good.
Translation readable enough but I do hope for an official English translation one of these days I'm interested enough to pay.

Dex-chan lover
So far, this is rotten, because the narrator has an obvious and easy escape from the trap, but the trap wouldn't be sprung at the end of the first chapter if she were going to make that escape.

It would be nice to see the author recognize the lousiness, and fix things at the start of the next chapter, instead of dragging-out the contrived drama.

Double-page supporter
Wait. so it got put in her locker by mistake (supposedly).. So why cant she just return it ?? or Is it implying she stole it ??? and shes going to be treated as bad person by the students ? or bullied or whatever ? Thats just stupid! Plus she came into class late lol............. Her alibi clears to someone who has a brain to work that out. I dont see the sin shes commited ? Since its talking about sin!!

and 2... why is she so focused on marie ? cause she got no.1 and shes no.2 ? why does it matter and especially when shes only transfered there within the month ????????

Dex-chan lover
while this is obviously translated by google I think you could've atleast fixed the sentences around to make it more understandable (it's still readable, ty for translating)

example:
> "Mom, you promised that once I'm in my 3rd year of highschool I wouldn't have to go to church."

I'm half Korean and fluent so if you need help translating or cleaning up let me know

This is the first time i couldnt even understand the translation... but eh seems pretty doable to me so thanks for your hard work

Aggregator gang
Wish luck for fellas who understand this, my reading comprehension isn't up to the task.

Users who are viewing this thread