Bad Side - Ch. 10

There are 116 chapters. The tags are :
#드라마 #2019 지상최대공모전 #서스펜스 #사이비종교 #완결드라마 here, there is no GL tag...

But it has a tag Shoujo Ai on MU.
Ty, but it still remains the doubt...
By my experience both knovels and manhwas tend to be really misleading, especially if someone gets the wrong impression and tags them wrong. I still remember reading a 150-190ch novel that was tagged as yuri, and bcs of this tag, while not really explicit, when you read the novel you get this light shoujo ai atmosphere... let's just that i only discovered that i got baited when in the last chapter the FL is seen as married to the brother of the MC, while the mc remained as a close friend... ,_,

Dex-chan lover
There are 116 chapters. The tags are :
#드라마 #2019 지상최대공모전 #서스펜스 #사이비종교 #완결드라마 here, there is no GL tag...

But it has a tag Shoujo Ai on MU.
I feel like even just the number of chapters suggests that it’s probably not GL; since GL is much less popular than BL — not to mention het romance — GL series tend not to get a lot of chapters

Contributor
let's just that i only discovered that i got baited when in the last chapter the FL is seen as married to the brother of the MC, while the mc remained as a close friend... ,_,
That's really sad to hear... :fml:

I feel like even just the number of chapters suggests that it’s probably not GL; since GL is much less popular than BL — not to mention het romance — GL series tend not to get a lot of chapters
Let's just wait for more first. 👀

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sticking here any longer. The MC is straight and has a crush on Mr.Pretty Face. If this was a GL she would have lean for Marie for help.
Also why is she complaining so much ! She puts herself in this mess.

Users who are viewing this thread