Bad Side

Dex-chan lover
The new crush is a girl. So, the gl label is correct. Also, the main character loved Mary. I think Mary loved her as well, but she is batshit crazy.

To whoever is translating this, you’re doing an amazing job and I really appreciate the recent updates, but sometimes the translation is a bit too literal and doesn’t really make sense in English. Sometimes it’s even downright confusing. If you need help with proofreading or making the text more cohesive, I can definitely help. My discord is vadavoodoo.

To whoever is translating this, you’re doing an amazing job and I really appreciate the recent updates, but sometimes the translation is a bit too literal and doesn’t really make sense in English. Sometimes it’s even downright confusing. If you need help with proofreading or making the text more cohesive, I can definitely help. My discord is vadavoodoo.
sorry i saw your msg so late...about the help you offer can you still do it, i don't have a discord though? and sorry about the messy translation sometimes.....i really tried my best to translate them better.

This story is like a trainwreck. And summed up in one word, it doesn't get better. The situation is even more frustrating because most of the things MC faced were her faults as much as external circumstances.

This series reminds me of "We Without Wings/White Angels Without Wings". (forgot the exact title) The difference is that the pale-haired girl in this series is the antagonist. Also the s2 plot is such a healing, nourishing oasis after the hurtfest that was s1... I kinda dread what's gonna happen next, but I also look forward to it.

Many thanks to the translator, the quality is rough but serviceable... Doing that while not knowing Korean is impressive to me. (✨TECHNOLOGY✨) When I read translations like these I wish I could help put on the grammar front at least. Wish I had better internet, can't even open Mangadex fast enough. T^T

Aggregator gang
GL is misleading. There is nothing between the two female leads.
After chapter 35 the MC will change school so we will no longer see Marie. After that the author will introduce a new male lead who will take the place of Marie in a good way. He will have a crush on her but others girls have also a crush on him and wada wada women bitching between them for a guy, you get it.
So yeah, the GL is a bait.
NOOOOOOOOO

This series reminds me of "We Without Wings/White Angels Without Wings". (forgot the exact title) The difference is that the pale-haired girl in this series is the antagonist. Also the s2 plot is such a healing, nourishing oasis after the hurtfest that was s1... I kinda dread what's gonna happen next, but I also look forward to it.

Many thanks to the translator, the quality is rough but serviceable... Doing that while not knowing Korean is impressive to me. (✨TECHNOLOGY✨) When I read translations like these I wish I could help put on the grammar front at least. Wish I had better internet, can't even open Mangadex fast enough. T^T
Oh I have ptsd from the White Angels[] serie. Everyone was awful. Everyone was traumatised and or abusive.

I'm also glad that Jeongseon (MC)
found some friends who want to help and support her

Also, the GL tag is not bait in my opinion

Girl Baek Yeonhwa was the antagonist of white angels have no wings and the sequel

Users who are viewing this thread