Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
I'm wishing for something,  anything, to Deus ex Machina the sht out of the public eye to see that it was Cho Min-Jae that was pulling the strings.

Don't fck with the OTP, redhead. I'm itching for some ryona, and I have a cutter to escalate it.

Dex-chan lover
"i didn't write that fucking post but I wish I had. I agree with it, just like you all did btw. Believe whatever the fuck you want, I don't care. Cho, stay away from my Yuna, you skank, and that goes for anyone else!"

There. You're in college to study, not make friends, fuck that noise and only focus on your boo and your real Gs.

Yuna better not fall for that bait. She should have been smart and record that convo

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, being duo of dumbasses really making life harder, no questions about it.

Author at least should have been came up with some better blackmail material. Maybe in Korea they really care that much about gossips or their status, but still it's just laughable.

Hye Ra or whatever she is called (pink hair not the redhead) really is the worst, she is such a psychopathic bitch, trying to manipulate everyone who likes her, friend or lover. She really needs to suffer for that shitty behaviour, I don't think the redhead is a bad person, just to easily manipulated for to hope of love and attention what she won't get anyway.

And I also agree the blackmail story is shit, rumours without evidence and which are just some gossip and not even something crazy faint in a few days and noone cares anymore. Without the gorgeous art and steamy scenes this manhwa wouldn't have a lot that speaks for it, the plot has to many holes and wasn't well thought through, but still much better than the "The Acolyte" xD

Users who are viewing this thread