Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that Pink hair is the girl the Yu-na dated in high school as a replacement for Min-ji (shown at the end of chapter 35 and in chapter 36). Woman looks the same but obviously without the pink hair she presumably got after the breakup shown in chapter 36. This would explain why Pink Hair knew about Yu-Na's longtime crush. Would also explain why Pink Hair wants to meddle so much in Yu-Na's love life still. I figure Yu-Na doesn't remember her because of the changes she's gone through but also because Yu-Na probably barely paid attention to her back then. Seemed like she was dating multiple people at once back then to make up for her previously unrequited love.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that Pink hair is the girl the Yu-na dated in high school as a replacement for Min-ji (shown at the end of chapter 35 and in chapter 36). Woman looks the same but obviously without the pink hair she presumably got after the breakup shown in chapter 36. This would explain why Pink Hair knew about Yu-Na's longtime crush. Would also explain why Pink Hair wants to meddle so much in Yu-Na's love life still. I figure Yu-Na doesn't remember her because of the changes she's gone through but also because Yu-Na probably barely paid attention to her back then. Seemed like she was dating multiple people at once back then to make up for her previously unrequited love.
Also pink hair is a psychopath who enjoys toying with other people. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up committing crimes at the rate she's going.

Dex-chan lover
You know you're going off the rails when even Min-Jae starts questioning your motives, yikes.

Fed-Kun's army
ok i'm out this is STUPID... this unnecessary drama over a school blog post...wtf... its got to be a culture thing because no one gives a rats ass in college.

Aggregator gang
I don't want to look at these bitches having fun
Give me some wholesome time with Min-Ji and Yu-Na goddamn it
For serious I've never understood people who enjoy watching the villains fuck in these stories. 90% of the time they're psychopaths either r*ping people or just being manipulative c*nts.

Users who are viewing this thread