Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 41

Group Leader
Cho Min-Jae is the dumb one here 🤣.
Doing allat for someone that won't accept your feelings no matter what you'll do.
This manhwa will probably end in 50-60~ chapter and better be.. This author is just bad 😔 (I'm not talking about Rang Rarii (Artist)).
It's taking so long for nothing i will not drop it because it's the only Lys manhwa with a really great artwork this year..

Dex-chan lover
Min-Jae is usually so smug and annoying, so it is nice when people can wipe the look off her face for a bit lol.

I hope this recording means there can be some meaningful progress between Min-Ji and Yu-Na.

Dex-chan lover
Cho Min-Jae is the dumb one here 🤣.
Doing allat for someone that won't accept your feelings no matter what you'll do.
This manhwa will probably end in 50-60~ chapter and better be.. This author is just bad 😔 (I'm not talking about Rang Rarii (Artist)).
It's taking so long for nothing i will not drop it because it's the only Lys manhwa with a really great artwork this year..
just because you think the story is bad doesnmt mean it actualy is! there are dumber plot stories out there

All I want is some freaking clear communication between Yuna & Min-Ji 😭. Like Min-Ji isn't one of those MCs that sit around while the drama builds and is actively trying to face things together with Yuna. Even before this messy arc, she was trying to get a clear response from Yuna about she felt & what was on her mind about their relationship. I'm with the people that want this drama to end to move on to a potentially better issue they might face together.

I hope this is not one of those stories that end right after the protagonists sort it all out and finally get together, I really want to see they develop as a couple after all this "will they, won't they" shenanigans

Group Leader
just because you think the story is bad doesn't mean it actually is! there are dumber plot stories out there
I never said that it's because i think is bad other people can't think otherwise nor i've compared people's work over this one 💀 never reply if you can't say something without compare everybody's opinion nor everybody's work.

Users who are viewing this thread