Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 46

Fed-Kun's army
THANK YOU FOR THE UPLOAD!!! it's so nice to see them quicker than waiting for weeks for one chapter but we got two within a day or so!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the translation. Personally, I prefer when the TL notes are left till the end or strictly informative if they have to be in the panels. It really takes me out of it when there's comments sprinkled all over the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Personally, I prefer when the TL notes are left till the end or strictly informative if they have to be in the panels. It really takes me out of it when there's comments sprinkled all over the chapter.
Definitely. Especially so when one of the TL comments spoiled the ending reveal of the chapter. That was not necessary.

Thank you for letting me know, i'll definitely keep this one in mind!

gyyaaaa the way yuna looks at minji throughout the whole chapter~ time for chapter 47

Users who are viewing this thread