Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Something something about not dishing it out if you cannot take it. Cho Minjae is probably not in her right mind if she's letting Hye Rim manipulate her to this extent. I have some sympathy for that. Still, she's pulling this weak scumbag act only because the evil pink lady told her to do it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah as I said in an earlier comment from a previous chapter, there's no internal relationship drama because they both know this woman is playing them now. I think we're fully into the revenge tour against the two manipulating women. They don't have blackmail anymore and everything is out in the open. Having said that, nothing surprises me anymore with some of these series. I'm also not sure that Minjae will reveal who the culprit is yet, so that might carry some mystery and issue still.

Plus unless I forgot, the story hasn't formally explained what He Rim's issue is with their relationship. I'm pretty sure she's the woman from the flashback but the story hasn't confirmed that yet (unless I forgot).

Thank you for the translation. About time the RED and Pink Hair bitches see their KARMA coming

Group Leader
I applaud your motivation to translate these, but if you're just lifting the spanish TL, try to get some insight from someone w/ a better grasp of both languages -- some parts are wrong and there's a fundamental lack of understanding of context (for example, "¡Demonios!" isn't "Demons!"... it's something like saying "Damn it!" or "Shit!") and you even note as much multiple times throughout the chapter. I understand you want to get this in english ASAP, but THE BLANK does some pretty decent work, which I think is worth the wait. Not to mention, they also take the time to properly redraw stuff.

Power Uploader
I applaud your motivation to translate these, but if you're just lifting the spanish TL, try to get some insight from someone w/ a better grasp of both languages -- some parts are wrong and there's a fundamental lack of understanding of context (for example, "¡Demonios!" isn't "Demons!"... it's something like saying "Damn it!" or "Shit!") and you even note as much multiple times throughout the chapter. I understand you want to get this in english ASAP, but THE BLANK does some pretty decent work, which I think is worth the wait. Not to mention, they also take the time to properly redraw stuff.
Snipers don't give a shit about quality usually. They just want to be praised for their half-assed job.

And most readers gobble that shit up anyway.

Snipers don't give a shit about quality usually. They just want to be praised for their half-assed job.

And most readers gobble that shit up anyway.
"they usually want to be praised for their half-assed job" no, i absolutely don't expect any praise, i don't give a single shit about that. I must admit that english is not my first language and i can't say a single sentence in spanish yes, but i'm trying and i want it to be as understandable as it can be, you get the context of it clearly and that's the most important part. If you really want some good as shit quality then maybe someone else can translate it, i don't know man, also i don't think anyone cares about small details like that one with "demonios", the context is really similair. Thanks for your opinion though :aquadrink:

Group Leader
Listen, again: good for you for trying to get this out there for folks, but if you're going to attempt to translate something and have a "TL/N: I don't really get what this means lol" every other sentence, then what's the point? Feel free to keep working on it, but try to get someone to help you with these things, is what i'm trying to say.

I like this series as much as the rest of us, and doing a half-ass job seems like a disservice.

Power Uploader
"they usually want to be praised for their half-assed job" no, i absolutely don't expect any praise, i don't give a single shit about that. I must admit that english is not my first language and i can't say a single sentence in spanish yes, but i'm trying and i want it to be as understandable as it can be, you get the context of it clearly and that's the most important part. If you really want some good as shit quality then maybe someone else can translate it, i don't know man, also i don't think anyone cares about small details like that one with "demonios", the context is really similair. Thanks for your opinion though :aquadrink:

As someone who bothered to learn Japanese and do my utmost to translate stuff accurately and smoothly from the original, I feel somewhat offended when I see someone here who knows NEITHER the original language (Korean) or the target language (English) and just re-translates from a third language (that they don't even master either), mistakes in that TL included, and then adds more mistakes in the process.

Especially when there's an active group ALREADY working on it and doing a much better job. You're just shitting in their yard. A few days of waiting won't kill anyone and the readers, including you, will get a better experience.

Maybe you don't give a shit about dubious translations, but some people do. If you want to be of service why don't you translate into YOUR original language, that I hope you have some mastery of?

Then, maybe I'd believe you're not fishing for praises.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Well thank you for your efforts but this is getting incomprehensible if people are satisfied with not understanding the story good for them but for me i'll just wait for the blank.

Group Leader
Stop with the translation drama, who cares, if i want high quality stuff i’ll pay lezhin. I just want faster releases
don't even have to do that, as 2~3 days of login coins is a free chapter lol.

Group Leader
you niggas talking mad shit like u not pirating manga

relax they are trying their hardest
289806059173052427.webp

Dex-chan lover
please stop sniping. The BLANK folks have done a marvelous job and you couldn't even be assed to go back and read the chapter the recording was from to even plagiarize a translation of it. Shameful. Pathetic. Please don't touch this series again.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah as I said in an earlier comment from a previous chapter, there's no internal relationship drama because they both know this woman is playing them now. I think we're fully into the revenge tour against the two manipulating women. They don't have blackmail anymore and everything is out in the open. Having said that, nothing surprises me anymore with some of these series. I'm also not sure that Minjae will reveal who the culprit is yet, so that might carry some mystery and issue still.

Plus unless I forgot, the story hasn't formally explained what He Rim's issue is with their relationship. I'm pretty sure she's the woman from the flashback but the story hasn't confirmed that yet (unless I forgot).
Wait, you're reading this for the plot?!

Dex-chan lover
While from a translator pov it can be annoying, from a reader pov, it's just more options, one slow but high quality, the other one fast but low quality (no offense), it's not like he is doing everything the same as the other group

Users who are viewing this thread