Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 47

Fed-Kun's army
While from a translator pov it can be annoying, from a reader pov, it's just more options, one slow but high quality, the other one fast but low quality (no offense), it's not like he is doing everything the same as the other group
Fr personally from a reader's perspective, I've been enjoying the tls uploads just to look through the chapter faster rather than waiting. Pretty sure everyone here can understand that the translations are really weird just by reading the recently uploaded chapters. But if I had to choose I would stick with the option that takes more time if it meant accurate translations and better quality.

Dex-chan lover
Listen, again: good for you for trying to get this out there for folks, but if you're going to attempt to translate something and have a "TL/N: I don't really get what this means lol" every other sentence, then what's the point? Feel free to keep working on it, but try to get someone to help you with these things, is what i'm trying to say.

I like this series as much as the rest of us, and doing a half-ass job seems like a disservice.
Listen, again: good for you for trying to get this out there for folks, but if you're going to attempt to translate something and have a "TL/N: I don't really get what this means lol" every other sentence, then what's the point? Feel free to keep working on it, but try to get someone to help you with these things, is what i'm trying to say.

I like this series as much as the rest of us, and doing a half-ass job seems like a disservice.
your being an ass about it tho >.>

Dex-chan lover
Fr personally from a reader's perspective, I've been enjoying the tls uploads just to look through the chapter faster rather than waiting. Pretty sure everyone here can understand that the translations are really weird just by reading the recently uploaded chapters. But if I had to choose I would stick with the option that takes more time if it meant accurate translations and better quality.
way the hell are you reading it then? ah to complain after using the “bad translation” LOL you are a hipocrite, since you still read the chapter

Dex-chan lover
While from a translator pov it can be annoying, from a reader pov, it's just more options, one slow but high quality, the other one fast but low quality (no offense), it's not like he is doing everything the same as the other group
I had to read low quality translation for YEARS, way? because no one will pick it up and the mangas that stay years not translated is a pain, while this is nice that we can get high quality translation the other fact that we have more that one option is an LUXURY!!!

ignore the translation elitists, this ain’t the first time I saw some one ego being inflated just because you can do a better job that other LOL hate people like that.

Power Uploader
I had to read low quality translation for YEARS, way? because no one will pick it up and the mangas that stay years not translated is a pain, while this is nice that we can get high quality translation the other fact that we have more that one option is an LUXURY!!!

ignore the translation elitists, this ain’t the first time I saw some one ego being inflated just because you can do a better job that other LOL hate people like that.

The things is, this is currently being worked on by competent people. That are doing it for free. Why go out of your way to snipe them? I agree that some series go untranslated and maybe in that case, something is better than nothing.

But in most cases, snipers, instead of translating abandoned series, go for "popular" series that already have a proper group working on it. This is stupid and counter productive, because at the end of the day, the original group may drop the series out of spite ("if they want to eat shit, let them") and then you're stuck with the shit AND NO OTHER OPTION ANYMORE, because no one will take the time to redo chapters, even if they were butchered. Maybe you like to eat shit, but I sure don't.

Fed-Kun's army
way the hell are you reading it then? ah to complain after using the “bad translation” LOL you are a hipocrite, since you still read the chapter
Like I said in my comment, I'm looking at it as a raw chapter not reading it for the translation because the translation is weird and wonky, anyone that can read or write English can tell. I am thankful tho for the translator because they uploaded the chapter faster compared to the BLANK yet I prefer the BLANK when it comes to accurate translations and better quality overall

Users who are viewing this thread