Bad Thinking Diary - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Hye Ra is giving chuunibyou in these flashbacks like....you are in college girl how bout you do your fucking coursework rather than play these grandiose manipulative games. like i know she's not studying lmaoooo like get a fuckin job or something damn. work on your resume, get some skills

Dex-chan lover
Hye Ra is giving chuunibyou in these flashbacks like....you are in college girl how bout you do your fucking coursework rather than play these grandiose manipulative games. like i know she's not studying lmaoooo like get a fuckin job or something damn. work on your resume, get some skills
she is sooo narcisistic to the point of delusions >.> ofc she won’t do anything else since she is a lost cause 0.0 this bitch needs some heavy therapy

someone please explain the final two lines - what does she mean when she asked “do you always change your hands?” ????

Dex-chan lover
Hyera: “While you were studying, I partied with the sword“

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Lmao this is hilariously accurate.

Dex-chan lover
Ok yeah we need to tar and feather her. It was always pretty obvious that her “pretty sword” was just comically desperate for approval, but the fact that hyera saw that initially and decided to do everything in her power to make her entirely dependent? My blood is boiling

Users who are viewing this thread